Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas from Fort Myers!

It's Christmas Eve and my presents are all wrapped so I hope yours are too if you celebrate! I did a segment last weekend on Fox & Friends for SheKnows about great gifts for women in case any of you are super last-minute procrastinators and need some inspiration. You can view the whole segment here.
Thank you to Banana Republic, who dressed me in this red number from their limited edition L'Wren Scott Collection. It's much easier looking put together early in the morning when you have something great waiting for you to wear! I loved how festive and flattering this dress was...it's perfect for a party (or morning TV show).

Although I was born and raised in New Jersey, this year, we're celebrating Christmas in Florida, where my parents have a place and spend most of their time since retiring. Although it's definitely different doing Christmas among the palm trees, there are some perks, like getting to go boating in December. We went to Marco Island Monday and found Flipper and his friends.
I even got to captain the boat myself on our way home, which I've never done. I love holiday traditions but it's also fun to make new ones. For Christmas dinner, we're having stone crabs just to go with the FL theme.
Merry Christmas to you and your families and best wishes for a wonderful, blessed and prosperous New Year! May you spend it with your loved ones and get lots of rest and relaxation before 2014 arrives. Cheers!
Follow me on Twitter @cristinagibson and Instagram @cristinablairgibson

No comments:

Post a Comment