Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Halloweekend!

Halloween's not until Thursday but we started celebrating early this weekend at our annual pre-Halloween party. Last year, Hurricane Sandy hit right before Halloween and we didn't really get to dress up so I'm excited to make up for it this year! A group of us went as the "Blurred Lines" music video on Friday and I think we did a pretty good job with the costume. Pics below:

I also have to give a shoutout to my talented friend Laura Lane, who debuted her original sketch comedy show This Is Why You're Single last week to a sold-out crowd! Laura wrote and starred in the show and it was seriously hilarious. The show did so well that it's been extended through November! If you live in NYC, you should check it out. Congrats, LL!

And speaking of great shows, I also got to attend a Google party on Thursday where Capital Cities performed. I've loved their song "Safe and Sound" since I first heard it last year, but didn't know much of their other music. I do now! They played a great set and I've been listening to the album on repeat ever since. They're on tour through January so see them if you can. Thanks to Google for throwing an amazing party, too. Happy Halloween everyone!
Get all the action in real time on Twitter @cristinagibson and Instagram @cristinablairgibson

No comments:

Post a Comment